Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting my new puppy from DeeRun Washington State. She will be a companion puppy. Sire: Am/Intl Ch DeeRun's Leonidas,CGC,TT,RN,WAC , Dam is Intl Ch DeeRun's Irish Fireflame (Maggie)
I have done a lot of research, there is health testing Cardio, thyroid, Vwbd, some titles, she has been around a long time. Pedigrees seem in order. She has a breeder contract. She seems friendly and has a clean place. Pups will have beginner shots, ears and tails docked. Follow up care. A few people have her pups and are very pleased. This forum has been very helpful and you have all made me very cautious, even paranoid. I have made my deposit. Hope I am going down the right rabbit hole. Am I missing anything?

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
There's a DT member (missabaldwin) who has a boy from DeeRun. You might PM her for her experience.

I've never heard anything bad about DeeRun.

·
Storm's Mom
118 Posts
I've seen her in shows a few times and she does have very nice dogs and seems extremely active in the show world. People in the area have dogs from her and are happy. I've seen her dogs in person and they comply to the standard and seem very well cared for and in great health.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm getting a red boy from her upcoming litter! I'm pretty much in the same position as you. Looking for a companion dog and conveniently found her name while doing some research on here for local reputable breeders. Picking him up sometime in late September c: From what I saw after visiting her, I can say from personal experience that her place is very clean and she is very knowledgable and personable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts