Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooo, I'm a big sushi eater and have a very asian diet and found the local Market Basket offers fresh made sushi and its better than nearly any I've had in resturants. I typically get some twice a week. Well, It's a crappy rainy day and I'm working in the home office. Josey is running around like an idiot playing with one of her bones so, I get my yummy sushi and put it on my desk ooops, forgot the soy I go get it come back and my sushi is GONE!!! :confused: Dagnabit!! :mad: Well, I guess that would be dognabbedit. :D She'll probably pay for that as she ate the wasabi too.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
27,821 Posts
Hopefully she'll connect the Wasabi and the sushi in her mind and won't snack on your sushi again! Hope you all have a restful night. :) :(

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
OMG thats funny...Josey gonna have to get a paper-route, to pay back the meal...LOL
- Wasabi would diffently be a lesson learned

Last night:
Wife was eating a Haagen-Dazs (chocolate peanut butter) and left the small cup on the coffee table, while she headed upstairs.
A few minutes later, she went to get the empty ice cream cup for the garbage.
Innocient Amy was on the leather couch, plastic cup was licked out clean and on the hardwood floor.
- last time see counter surfed, was almost 11 years ago...when she went into the garbage can after KFC chicken bones, until Mom spotted her
Funny how the temtation is always there !!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well she survived her sushi theft and, so did we. Nothing out of the ordinary but, I'm beginning to think she can eat anything. Seems she's eaten half the plant life in the back yard grass, flowers, twigs, sticks not to mention toilet paper and cardboard plus her usual food and treats. She's currently whittling a large frozen marrow knuckle bone down to nothing. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.