Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Good Gracious, Gracie!
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of these photos have already been posted in other threads, but, since Lorna asked and since I love looking at them...
Happy Birthday, Incredible Grace.
You have brought more grace and joy into our lives than words could possibly convey!
Many happy returns of the day, sweetheart!

Then...

This one has become my very favorite of her as a puppy, as I think it captures her sense of entitlement. She is still quite certain that it is all about her!

Sweet faced baby:

Self stack at 11 weeks:

Not too long ago...
At Thanksgiving...There's No Need To Cook This!

We have a couple of stacked photos, but all on grass. Gratuitous photo of her feet, which I love:

Her head at 9 months:

And now...
I'd like to order online:

Mom (Diva) believes the ball is all that. I'm trying to figure it out, but I'm still not sure the ball is all that!

Video; click to play. Mom squooshes. I squoosh. The balls squoosh. Mom & Dad put the balls on top of the frig. I don't get it:

I love my blankie:

Photos from last Sunday, taken by Lorna:
I just love, love, love this one! Where are we going next?:

I can dance!

Stack to the left:

Stack to the right:

The one photo I took of Gracie on the Kate photo outing:

One of the great pix Kate took of Gracie:

And Kate's really great photo of Gracie, Dearest Hubby, with an oak (my favorite tree) in the background...it just would be hard to get better than this:

Thanks to DT, thanks to Lorna & Patrick, thanks to Kate, and thanks to my long-suffering (and now absolutely owned by Gracie) husband.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Happy happy birthday to Grace! Love the then and now pictures.. so awesome to see them grow in leaps and bounds! Pretty girl you have there.

Reactions: GrdnDelite

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
She is stunning! ...and hard to believe she is only a year old as she already looks such a sensible and mature young lady. (hubby's a bit of all right too! ;) hehe)

Happy birthday Gracie! looking forward to many more gorgeous pictures to come!

·
Registered
78 Posts
One year old

Can't believe how time has flown. I remember when I first met you and she was a little one. She is beautiful (as all the Incredible Doberman's are) and you guys are the greatest parents.

·
Registered
16,038 Posts
Wow, it just seems like a couple of months ago you introduced yourself, with Grace:), to us. Happy first birthday to a beautiful girl. Give her a hug from me and an ear lick from Parker.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Great pictures !!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Gosh I love these (as well as your others)! Gracie and her expressions remind me of my Luci. I <3 seeing new threads by you :)

·
joie de vivre
11,203 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday to the beautiful Grace!

All amazing photos. I love the baby pic of her with the bag, too. And the photo with your husband. Those two pics really say it all.

Looking forward to watching her continue to grow and mature. :)

·
Dobes stole my heart &lt;3
3,418 Posts
Amazing photos, gorgeous girl, and i love the ball squooshing!! Happy Birthday Incredible girl! and many many more to come!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,581 Posts
Happy Birthday Grace!

:candle:

·
Registered
731 Posts
That last photo is great. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts