Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for black/rust female puppy. Health testing of parents a must! Would prefer to have the ears already done. I am not looking to breed (she will be spayed). No super sizes please.
I am in the Hampton Roads area of VA but am willing to travel a little bit.
Would prefer a health guarantee as well.
Any input/direction would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Super Moderator
22,015 Posts
I've moved your thread to the "Breeding and Breeders" section and added your location to the thread title so you will get more input.

Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: roc

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
I puppy hunted and it only took me a week to settle on a breeder
if you go online and read advice from here you should be fine
pups can be shipped=although I plan to pick mine up in person
good luck !!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! I'm relatively new here myself, but I can tell you that I've learned a lot from the people here and by reading the threads already here. Having said that, feel free to ask questions.

And there are several members in VA who might be able to help you out with finding a reputable breeder.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Do not know of anybody in VA, but in NC there is Allure, Goldgrove, Scudamore, Talladega. Just google and you will find them. Good luck with your search and welcome to DT.

Reactions: roc and MeadowCat

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Joyce Cates is expecting puppies in 3 weeks. Her kennel name is Silhouette and she lives in Ohio.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for your input. I am still looking so i would appreciate more input.
Does anyone have the website for Allure? I think they are the breeder i have heard great things about and have been looking for.

·
Happy Dog
131 Posts
I am not aware of any breeders in VA who have litters right now or anything immediately planned....but I'm sure you can find a good breeder in a surrounding state that has a litter or litter that is upcoming soon. I may have a litter this winter or next Spring but not sure yet. Good Luck in your search! :nicejob:

Reactions: Sinister and roc

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saw on some older posts in this section that there is a breeder's referral list? Does that still exist? The link that was in the older post was for rescues not breeders.

Also still looking for the website or contact information for Allure in NC.

·
Super Moderator
22,015 Posts
I saw on some older posts in this section that there is a breeder's referral list? Does that still exist? The link that was in the older post was for rescues not breeders.

Also still looking for the website or contact information for Allure in NC.
You might be referring to the Doberman Pinscher Club of America's breeder referral list: DPCA | The Doberman | Breeder Referral

Here is the listing from there on Allure: (919) 434-4777; [email protected]

I highly recommend reading this thread before you continue your search: http://www.dobermantalk.com/breedin...rst-helpful-breeder-breeding-information.html

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
My male is from Carmen Pitts of Allure Dobermans. My dog Lucius just sired a litter of Allure puppies, she only has one left; a red bitch.

Give her a call and maybe she can lead you in the right direction. 919-434-4777 is her cell phone number.

Joyce Cates of Silhouette has a litter due in 2 weeks by my dog Lucius, Ch Allure Dream Machine Alisaton. Joyce is 513-324-7624

Good lucK!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts