Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
We sent Lana to the Humane Society. Well now she's back, we have no clue how she got here but I was upstairs and I heard some rackus in the backyard so I look out the window and Lana was in our dog kennel! I'm pretty sure someone put her there, but why would here owners get her out then bring her back to us? We're really confused, my mom is calling the humane society to find out what's going on tomorrow. Hehe we think it's a sign we should keep her and she wants to live here!:3dbiggrin

also OMFG stands for Oh My Freaking Gosh

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
dober_gurl said:
We sent Lana to the Humane Society. Well now she's back, we have no clue how she got here but I was upstairs and I heard some rackus in the backyard so I look out the window and Lana was in our dog kennel! I'm pretty sure someone put her there, but why would here owners get her out then bring her back to us? We're really confused, my mom is calling the humane society to find out what's going on tomorrow. Hehe we think it's a sign we should keep her and she wants to live here!:3dbiggrin

Thank you for clarifying the definition of OMFG but for the sake of not offending anyone, I'm going to edit it to reflect simply OMG. :)

I think you may be right that this is a sign that she needs to be with you though :) I'm curious to find out how she got there! Keep us updated :)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
dober_gurl said:

Who is Lana and why was she taken to the HS?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lana is a stray dog that walked into our yard one day. My mom doesn't want to keep another dog(we have 4) so that's why she went to the Humane Society. But don't worry my mom is friends with the Director and has done a lot of rescue work so they know not to put one of her animals to sleep, instead when their time is up they call my mom and she goes and gets them and we find them a home. We just send them there because they have a better chance of being adopted.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep, Lana's owners came and got her then she got loose almost as soon as they got home and came straight to our house. So we took her back to the Humane Society.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts