Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get sent the Doberman listings from the NZ version of craigslist every day out of interest... Guess what pops up in my inbox today...

Blueberman Puppies!

Born on the 5th of July, these are truly going to be ‘one of a kind’ dogs. Never before has this tricky type of mix breeding between a Blue Heeler and Doberman been attempted in New Zealand.

Dad is a purebred Blue Heeler and Mum is a Doberman X (7/8 Doberman and 1/8 Beagle). Both parents are well loved family dogs, Dad is down in Dunedin with my parents and Mum lives in Christchurch with me. The pups come from two very nice natured dogs which are well behaved, playful and loyal. Mum can be seen alongside the pups which will help gage the nature of how the little ones will most likely turn out, in the right environment.

New photos will be posted every couple of weeks as the puppies grow. They are all tri coloured with surprisingly even markings down each side of their bodies. The three boys are predominately black and tan with white chests and feet, while the four girls have white patches around their necks and white spots on their faces. They will become a medium sized dog around 20 kilograms with a short to medium length coat.

Get in quick to secure yourself a ‘one of a kind’ designer puppy which will be sure to turn heads down at the dog park!

Please email through an initial expression of interest and when the puppies are a bit older you will be more than welcome to come and select your favourite. A non-refundable deposit of $60 will secure your puppy and help to help cover the cost of their first vaccinations. The price per pup is simply to cover some of the initial costs and make sure they are well looked after before heading to their new homes.

Pick up will be around 8 – 10 weeks old and the price is negotiable if the new owner wishes to take their puppy earlier and sort out the vaccinations themselves through their own vet.
*headdesk*

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
Kahlua was pretty hyper as a pup, she still is now. I can't imagine a blue heeler mixed with a doberman. Yikes. I've met a few blue heelers that were pretty hyper.
Don't forget the Beagle!

sounds like Psycho puppy that is immune to training, but learns how to shred clothes, sticks, furniture, and everything in a heartbeat! (and you will find it hanging off your ankle/arm/friends and family!) :roflmao:

...oh wait....That's the description of JRT x heeler. My bad :lol2:

·
Registered
775 Posts
How do you even get 1/8 Beagle? Especially crossed with a Dobe... I'm confused...

Also, in the first picture, the tri-color pups kinda look like guinea pigs... (sorry, not their fault I know, but they do and I mean that in most jokingly way possible. hehe)

·
Always Faithful
622 Posts
I'm really curious what these idiots are charging for their "designer" pups? How sad.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
The question begs to be asked, WHY!

Was it an accident or did the numbskull owners put the pair together to get these pups.

Again WHY!
We need to make more dog breeds dont you know? Laberdoodles, puggles whatever...They will all be considered purebreds right? These people are pioneers!

hahahahahahahha....I am hoping it was a mistake in truth

1 - 20 of 25 Posts