Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new foster girl Cede (Pronounced Sadie) She is 12 years old and looking for her retirement home. Nothing seems to phase this girl. She is good with kids and other animals. She was boarded for the last year at an Animal Hospital as her owner was in a nursing home. She is pretty thin and had always been lean. I am working on getting some meat on her bones. If you are looking for a sweet senior this is your girl. Please contact Doberman Rescue Pittsburgh|Doberman Rescue Pittsburgh Home

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
She is so sweet looking. I have 3! She wants to know if she could just stay with you...

Reactions: dragonflyz

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
Oh, Cede. What a beautiful old girl. 12. Geez. How people can abandon a senior baffles me.

What a pretty red girl. I hope she finds her home to live out her days in happiness, love, and comfort.

(((HUGS))) to Cede.

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
Did her owner pass away in the nursing home? Poor old girl, hope she finds a lovely home soon.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Unfortunately, if I kept her I would have to stop doing rescue as I can only do 1 dog at a time. I have 4 dogs of my own!!!
OMG. I hang my head in shame. You can handle 4 and I'm worn ragged with 3. Well, she's a sweetie. Hopefully maybe a retired couple would love to have her. My only requirement if I did rescue was they would have to allow the older ones to sleep in their bed with them. As you can see, I would not last long!

Good luck with her.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Ahh if i was closer.. and didnt have three. I hope she finds a wonderful home.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I love the senior ladies and the red girls too-best of both worlds. I hope she finds a great home. Let me know if I can help in anyway...I live in Eastern PA but do home visits for a rescue here, volunteer with another, foster and have 5 myself. Maybe I can help you with the leg work of a home visit if you come out this far. Michele @ [email protected].

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love the senior ladies and the red girls too-best of both worlds. I hope she finds a great home. Let me know if I can help in anyway...I live in Eastern PA but do home visits for a rescue here, volunteer with another, foster and have 5 myself. Maybe I can help you with the leg work of a home visit if you come out this far. Michele @ [email protected].
Thank you for the offer, that was very nice of you. She is part of DDRINC which is baised in PA. Cede will be leaving here soon as she needs a foster home without stairs, she cannot do them well so we carry her up and down. I think she is going to a foster home in PA so I'll give you a shout if We need any help with transport or home visits. Thanks again!

I just picked up a sweet 10 year old boy! Will post pics soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts