Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a nice weekend at the Oklahoma Summer Olympic cluster. Our "Serena", Kansa's Bedlam in Belgium (Australian Supreme Champion Ikons Chosen One x Kansa's Cocolicious) finished with back to back 4 point majors on the same day. She is an international mix of Australian, European, North and South American.

Erin Criqui won the major on Serena at the morning all breed show. In the afternoon, she had too many commitments at too many specialties and could not show her. So, Jacque stepped in and won the second major of the day and her third overall to finish. She was then moved up to Best of Breed and Jacque won Select Bitch for a 4 point major her second time shown as a special.

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
She is stunning! That head is beautiful!
Congratulations to all of you!

Reactions: LadyDi

·
Premium Member
8,858 Posts
Congrats!

Reactions: LadyDi

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
27,014 Posts
Yeah, just a "nice" weekend...ho hum...

You need to learn how to blow your own horn a little better. It sounds like a very good weekend indeed!

Congrats to all!!

·
Registered
7,632 Posts
Congratulations!

·
joie de vivre
11,304 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
What a nice bitch and a deserved win. Your various combo's of breeding lines from around the world are working out very well. But yeah, really you guys need to toot your own horn a bit better.

Big congratulations from the rooting section.

dobebug/ABTLH

·
Registered
2 Posts
We had a nice weekend at the Oklahoma Summer Olympic cluster. Our "Serena", Kansa's Bedlam in Belgium (Australian Supreme Champion Ikons Chosen One x Kansa's Cocolicious) finished with back to back 4 point majors on the same day. She is an international mix of Australian, European, North and South American.

Erin Criqui won the major on Serena at the morning all breed show. In the afternoon, she had too many commitments at too many specialties and could not show her. So, Jacque stepped in and won the second major of the day and her third overall to finish. She was then moved up to Best of Breed and Jacque won Select Bitch for a 4 point major her second time shown as a special.
View attachment 139937 View attachment 139938
What a beautiful dog! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts

View attachment 139937 View attachment 139938
You breed Dobes capable in both working sports as well as conformation?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, that is our goal. We have produced many champions and several working titled dogs.
So I've heard a lot about lines and their capabilities. I particularly like the SA lines, and I have seen that they seen to have become widespread throughout the US. However, I've not seen many who actually breed for both working and show ability. I prefer the NA and SA appearance, but I have been looking for a more working dog. Depending on when I have the ability to actually get my Doberman (adequate time, money, and space are priorities of course before purchasing) will determine whether or not I get one from the US or Brazil (possibly Argentina). That being said, your website and breeding program caught my attention. I will definitely put you on my list of breeders when the time comes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts