Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks i have been trying to sort out a little problem Okie-Dobie had with uploading pics i think i may have sorted it but i am going to post these two as a trial,then Okie can carry the thread on till i can explain what the problem may be.

:cool2: :thumbs-up :chlead: :cheeseygr

·
Banned
675 Posts
She's pretty darned cute, all right. If there are more pictures, go ahead and put them up, these two came thru just fine.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think this is the last of the most recent(i think)so i will post it for Okie,then if i have sorted the problem i'm sure she will post loads more for us.

·
Registered
986 Posts
C'mon Okie, if you can still see part of the floor, there aren't enough toys! HAHA, just kidding. ******* is beautiful. Congrats on your new rugrat!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Thank you Brumwolf and thanks everyone. Looking at those pictures and seeing her now she seems so grown up. And those pictures were taken two weeks ago! I will post more soon.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
She IS a cutie pie! More pics would be great.... :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Congrats Okie, she's cutie. Do post more pics.

Naveen

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh she is sooooo cute. Makes you just want to take her in your arms and...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................STEAL HER!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts