Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember awhile back you said she was going thru a stage, how is she doing now? :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Do you mean her looks or personality??

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
She looks Fine and Dandy to me.Any problems send her to me,it may take a couple of years to sort any problems out,but hey ho that is life :):):)
Edited to say I would post pics of her for you occasionally!!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Oh Brum, you send me all of yours first, then we will discuss *******!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Um, I do believe I am closer Okie if you would like to save postage....send her here :D

And as for you brum, Orson would LOVE to have his very own harum! (I am sure your girls would love to have a male to bash as well :D)

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okie-dobie said:
Do you mean her looks or personality??
Personality :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
dobesanddragons said:
Personality :)

Oh o.k. now I remember the thread.:) Wow you have a good memory!! She has improved 110%, I would say when she went into heat she really started to calm down. To me it was a major turn around, I found she really wanted to learn again instead of being a knuckle head! I was starting to think...what have I done wrong??? But then it seemed everything I had taught her and worked on her with started to gel. It's like she started to really enjoy training. I guess she just had to settle down from all the hormones going bananas..lol. It's funny I have owned dogs all my life but always adults. So I never new what to expect, so many times I thought I was doing something wrong. But then we would go to obedience every Wed. night and she would act like a dog that had been doing it for years. All the other dog's kinda seemed behind her. I don't know if that is because of the breed, regular training or what but she always made me proud!! I think because she is a big girl and looks like an adult I expected more from her. When in reality she was (is) just a puppy and will have moments of being a brat, acting like a fool and not paying attention to me. I have learnt just to laugh at her and enjoy her goofiness instead of getting upset. I know that it will pass and that I have worked hard to make her a good ambassador for the breed!! I am having so much fun with her and really want to get into alot of different sports with her. She has made me a much more patient person, so to answer your question THIS particular stage is over with and lot's of improvements made....on to the next!!! Sorry for such a long post.

Thank you for asking, I really appreciate it...:)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Acooper said:
Um, I do believe I am closer Okie if you would like to save postage....send her here :D

And as for you brum, Orson would LOVE to have his very own harum! (I am sure your girls would love to have a male to bash as well :D)

Haha, you send me Orson, I will send you *******. It would be kinda nice to have a man in the house!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts