Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Somebody went to daycare today.......ok well she always comes to work but she got to participate today :D

Oh! and hannah got to come too :)

DSCN1280 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1278 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1277 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1276 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

Oh haaaaaaayyyy, you chasin me?

DSCN1271 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1260 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1259 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

Ima get chu! stealth ninja style!

DSCN1258 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

Dober-man or Dober-Bambi

DSCN1291 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

The gang, minus haley.....off chewing sticks

DSCN1290 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

My stick!

DSCN1289 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

And my personal favorite that I edited

Mabel and mayhem spring 2012 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

Thanks for lookin :)

Oh! and I just noticed but dang look at her butt! haha, I may be slacking on training lately but at least the core work and all her jumping pays off :)

big butt! by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

P.s! there are more to immediately follow, but they aren't doggies

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love the action shots! She is very toned! I always say Prime has a better butt than me! ;p
Thanks, they were hard to get today, they just didn't play right ;)

And i know! She rivals her dad right now which I wasn't expecting for a few years so lord only knows what else she'll get, she even looks "thick" now with lumbar muscles, I dieted her for 2 weeks and they wouldn't leave even when she was ribby, so yup muscles :D
At least one of us is toned and muscular :roflmao:

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Such a pretty girl. I'm jealous you get to be around a bunch of dobermans. I'd love that. They all look great!
thanks, and it is a blast, lots of bruising haha but generally a blast full of snuggles, hugs and kisses (I taught golda how to literally hug :p), nose pokes, and dober leans :)

MAn I bet they are good and tired when they come home from there! Looks like fun was had all over the place. Thanks for sharing!
Oh for sure! Hannah sleeps for the next day, Mabel's dead before we leave the parking lot, and the babies sleep through lunch break and all night! I love the eventual sprawling out of dead dogs across the acre that tells me they're done playing.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Jeez, daycare looks awesome. And all that green grass.....do you have room for a lovable Quarterhorse to share the lawn? He is very good with Dobies, and well we just lost our snow(no grass) and I can load the trailer today..........

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jeez, daycare looks awesome. And all that green grass.....do you have room for a lovable Quarterhorse to share the lawn? He is very good with Dobies, and well we just lost our snow(no grass) and I can load the trailer today..........
Not sure we're zoned for that...then again the fence is pretty tall and the grass could use a trimming. Got any goat friends too ;)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your pictures get better everyday! :)
Thanks! The hard part at work is catching those moments! 4 Speeding young dobes....ahh! lol and if I try to crouch or lay down on a hill I get swarmed because that's more fun than playing! "Are you hurt" "here I kiss you" "dog pile!"
"Nibble on her elbows!" "Grab her pantlegs!" :lol2:

What's funny too is my two senior portraits has got my boss telling me to take more and I could be prof.(I've pondered but don't think i'm there yet) but I can't work with owners around, I have to be the one engaged and working with the dog alone. I tried doing one of her other senior males and she was "assisting" they all sucked! So i'm doing more this weekend while she is at a trial :p

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Thanks! The hard part at work is catching those moments! 4 Speeding young dobes....ahh! lol and if I try to crouch or lay down on a hill I get swarmed because that's more fun than playing! "Are you hurt" "here I kiss you" "dog pile!"
"Nibble on her elbows!" "Grab her pantlegs!" :lol2:

What's funny too is my two senior portraits has got my boss telling me to take more and I could be prof.(I've pondered but don't think i'm there yet) but I can't work with owners around, I have to be the one engaged and working with the dog alone. I tried doing one of her other senior males and she was "assisting" they all sucked! So i'm doing more this weekend while she is at a trial :p
I know exactly what you mean. Just keep shooting. :)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know exactly what you mean. Just keep shooting. :)
Absolutely, just as soon as I go buy a bulk 1,000 count case of batteries and buy some stock in Duracell ;) haha, it eats batteries, the guy didn't lie, but I am taking 150-200 some pics per battery run plus the occasional work video, i'm so bummed I'm out though :( no pics till the weekend...ok i'm officially a camera addict!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love your dogs...........they are having way tooooo much fun at daycare......:)
Thanks! Hannah slept all day today too and mabel looked at me with tired droopy eyes when I told her it was time to go to work. She wouldn't even work on her basic ob she was so "not in the mood". I love my personal dober daycare :D

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OH! WHAT A DAY!

A visit from a cousin, sheep, the tulips are blooming, and someone had a hard morning! Also look for more daycare dober pics tonight or tomorrow :)

DSCN1318 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1321 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

Not the cleanest but his handsome mug

DSCN1315 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

Tulips!

DSCN1326 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1327 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1328 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1329 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1330 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1331 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

Sheep!

DSCN1334 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1335 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1336 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1337 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1338 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1339 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1340 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1342 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

Daycare in general, a new dog in daycare, and out with a half aunt she hasn't met before. Add a hamburger for a way late breakfast at 11 and she was exhausted!

DSCN1345 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1348 by Mabel 1491, on Flickr

DSCN1351 by Mabeldog1491, on Flickr

Andddd Our new daycare dog, Coco a lab/germ. shep. Cross

DSCN1324 by Mabeldog1491, on Flickr

"Arrrrr, i'm vish-e-ous!"

DSCN1323 by Mabeldog1491, on Flickr

1 - 20 of 25 Posts