Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, the vet that did the cropping does it. He will tape until we get them where we want them no matter how many times it takes, he was great with Da'Kari it took five tapings to get Da'Kari's where they are. The vet says he thinks it won't take Nash long because he is already using that muscle or whatever it is (I can't remember LOL) that they work to make it strong.

I weighed Nash today at the vets, he is 14 weeks old today and weighed 31.9 pds. No wonder it is getting hard to pick him up. :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Poor little Nash! Don't they all remind you of the dog in the original "Grinch' cartoon when their ears are taped??

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JavasMom said:
Poor little Nash! Don't they all remind you of the dog in the original "Grinch' cartoon when their ears are taped??

LOL yes they do actually.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
they do look like dober 'little Cindy loo-hoo's' who are no more than two.

It's funny how the first pictures with taped ears the pups look so little, but as soon as the tape comes off they look almost all grown up. Nash is becoming quite the handsome doberboy, Dakari. Is he behaving himself?

cc

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah, he is such a good boy, laid back and just the sweetest little booger. I was so used to Da'Kari being a wild hair when she was younger that it just surprises me that he is so different. I was prepared for him to be rambunctious like she was but he isn't and even better, she has calmed down tremendously since I got him.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
OoOOOOhhhh he is SOOO cute! When their ears are taped up it just makes their eyes look so big and sad, and they have such cute little noses! :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
He is very cute indeed!!

Good luck with the postings.

Naveen

1 - 13 of 13 Posts