Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Dances With Dobes
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Odin was laying with his butt against my hip and his tail and whatever the tan spot under there is technically called was like *pulsating*.

He just had his first Sulfa/Trimethroprim pill for an infected elbow cyst thing and I thought OMG...he's having a reaction!

I lifted his leg to feel his pulse and his willy was huge and red and poking out!

Gaaaaah!

He's never done that before!

What was he doing?!?

Could his antibiotic have caused that?

Eeeeeewwwwwwwww!

I told him to get that thing off the sofa so he hopped off and it went away immediately but....gaaah!

:shocking:

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Spontaneous ejaculation is what I would call it. Parker did that about 3 times last SPRING and, at first, I thought he was masturbating as he was licking. Now, I think it is more like a wet dream or excess semen emission as it seemed to start when Parker was asleep. You will never quite look at your boy the same again. Enjoy!!! :laughing:

·
Dances With Dobes
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spontaneous ejaculation is what I would call it. Parker did that about 3 times last SPRING and, at first, I thought he was masturbating as he was licking. Now, I think it is more like a wet dream or excess semen emission as it seemed to start when Parker was asleep. You will never quite look at your boy the same again. Enjoy!!! :laughing:
Aaaaaaaaaaack!

I don't even want to look at him at all, now!

He was sleeping until I touched his tail to see what was wrong with him.

Then he woke up and just looked at me.

Dirty, dirty nasty boy!

[that's it...he's going to a private school from now on]

:D

[my friend has an Ibizan Hound who sneaks off to the basement and 'tends himself' with regularity....bleah!]

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I popped round to my friend's house to toilet her dogs while she was away, she has an intact boy and a bitch on heat. Let girl out and played with her, then put her away and let boy out. He was very excited sniffing the grass and such, then he sat down and was kinda wriggling a bit. Then he stood up, his whole thingy was out and he started air humping, and it was rubbing on his tummy... you can probably guess what happened next :sick:

Soooooo glad I have a girl LOL

Reactions: brw1982

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
oh god lol, I really hope that I dont have to deal with that with my Odin LOL. This will be my very first intact dog, the other 8 I have owned have always been spayed and neutered.

·
Dances With Dobes
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I popped round to my friend's house to toilet her dogs while she was away, she has an intact boy and a bitch on heat. Let girl out and played with her, then put her away and let boy out. He was very excited sniffing the grass and such, then he sat down and was kinda wriggling a bit. Then he stood up, his whole thingy was out and he started air humping, and it was rubbing on his tummy... you can probably guess what happened next :sick:

Soooooo glad I have a girl LOL

Aaaaaaauuuugghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!

·
Dances With Dobes
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh god lol, I really hope that I dont have to deal with that with my Odin LOL. This will be my very first intact dog, the other 8 I have owned have always been spayed and neutered.
Quick!

Change his name!

The Norse god was a randy feller, too!

All but 3 of my Dobes have been neutered/spayed, either when I got them or very soon after.
The first male never pulled this crap.
The second had an "accident" once and looked so ashamed when I finally figured out what that weird puddle on the floor was.

My Odin just laid here looking at me all squinty-eyed like "Yeah. So?"

Bleah!

Honestly though, I don't think he really knew what was happening.

[but still.....GROSS]

Everybody else here is spayed and he's a virgin.

What on earth could he been "dreaming" about, in the first place?

:p

·
joie de vivre
11,276 Posts
Not dealing with that stuff totally makes up for all the snarkiness in the world from my bitches. Be as snarky as you want, girls! LOL

·
Registered
416 Posts
Am I the only one who doesn't find this particularly gross? I just see it as some biological involuntary action.

I figure if it bugs you enough, you can always neuter him.
It's not something I would care to see or clean up but , That wouldn't be enough reason to just cut his balls off. My wife ask me to nueter my last boxer ( which she did )and was adamant about it. I ask her why and she said cuz they just hang there and they look gross. I now sleep with one eye open . Lol

1 - 20 of 79 Posts