Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got our big sportfish boat in the water after spending the weekend on the Cape getting it ready. Josey helped errrr, well, was there for the process. We went to the beach alot she got to smell all kinds of dead sea creatures and run around like a nut and even went for a boat ride. I took the boat up the coast to it's new berth in Hull. Ma. and the GF took Josey in the truck to meet me. We stayed on the boat Monday as it was a long day. She has a fake grass area on the back deck to pee which she used for two days while we were working on things. Well next thing we see is she is squatting almost every 10 minutes to pee IN THE BOAT! ARGH! Not fun having dog piddle everywhere in a somewhat tight space. Called the breeder he figured a uti brought her to the vet and confirmed it. What a pain! Hopefully this won't wreck her house training as she's only had a couple accidents since arriving.:rolleyesww:

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Poor girl having that ruin all her (and your) fun!

An fyi: Watch out for her eating any crabs, shellfish remains when exploring. My sister's Lab infected himself with lung flukeworms eating dead crabs he found along the Chesapeake Bay last fall. He started doing this cough at night only and it turned out he had flukes. Gross!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
An fyi: Watch out for her eating any crabs, shellfish remains when exploring.
Yeash!
I'll keep an eye out for that she was into just about every dead thing possible with either mom or, dad chasing her most of the time telling her to drop that yucka thing she found. :vomit-smiley:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts