Mighty One
1,734 Posts
:beer: Yes do tell.

Reactions: StarlaineK9

·
Whippet Up
1,588 Posts
Hi Julie

So you are going to make me do a brag, huh? LOL Well this is a doozie so here you go!!

Both days at the Puyallup/Tacoma shows Starlaine Kiss 'N Tell, aka "Marvel" went WB for back to back majors! The first day she won the breed over 4specials and made the cut in a very competitive working group. Marvel now sits at 11 points we are all so thrilled! Marvel is owned and loved by Gail and Frank Vetorino and was bred and handled by me. Marvel is following in the pawsteps of her sister "Gracie" AmCan Ch Starlaine Up Up 'N Away who finished two weeks ago in Spokane......both are sired by "Dirk" AmCanInt'l Ch Heartwood's Jewel of WM Wranch,WAC,CGC and out of "Ella" AmCan Ch Sudahr Rumba Girl V Starlaine, WAC.

Dirk and his owner Meghan Munter also went best Jr on Sunday.....Meghan is now qualified for both Eukanuba and Westminster.....WAY TO GO TEAM DIRK!!!!

Next up for me is working on the next littermate..."Meryl" Starlaine Rich 'N Famous....she has 5 points including 1 major and has 5 points toward her Canadian Championship....Meryl lives with me and has had to take a back seat to her sisters....but not for long!! LOL

Thanks all for the cheering squad....:):):):) It was a fun weekend!

Give Cher a kiss for me!

Elaine Hopper
Starlaine Dobermans

·
Whippet Up
1,588 Posts
Didn't you show the WD on Sat?
LOL

Saturday was WD, WB, BOB and BOB with my whippet special. Doesn't get much better than that!! LOL

WD was Can Ch Holmrun's Beau Regard....(Ch Cambria's Highly Regarded x Am Can Ch Holmrun's Burlesque). "Beau" Now has 11 points both majors after only 4 weekends with me. Not bad!!!

Elaine

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Congratulations again Elaine..... So you'll be showing a littermate now... Hmmm, I thought you told me "you were getting out of my way", lol. Too funny.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Wow, Congratulations! Way to go! :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
A big congrats!

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'm just seeing this too. Very sweet indeed! Congrats. I'll have to share the post about Meghan with my 10 year-old novice handler daughter.

Phil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts