Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
goin to the vet today to introduce, need to make plans for the cropping and asap getting her fixed.... going on day 2 and she has yet to make a mistake in the house, not even a little piddle, such a goood girrrl

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
What a smart dober genius!! Have fun at the vet!!! I used to take Lexus all the time just to socialize and weigh in. Let us know how much everyone loves her!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lexus said:
What a smart dober genius!! Have fun at the vet!!! I used to take Lexus all the time just to socialize and weigh in. Let us know how much everyone loves her!
me or the pup...lol :) now she is carrying on pretty good in her crate.... i wish she would calm down so we can go, i dont want to take her out of the cage when she is crying, it might teach her a new trick i dont want...lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i sure do, i have missed having one for a while......

with that.... i give you my girls new name.

NARIKO..

she is all calm now, time for bye bye's

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
back from the vet, all is good she is almost 14lbs, she behaved very well... back in a month for rabies....

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
NIce! She is better than duchess! Duchess never had an accident...its just that she would piddle when she got excited or met knew people! hahaha she grew out of it though. (she was kind of big when she finally did though! hahahaha)We need Pics! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts