Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Wow, everytime I see him he is absolutely gorgeous!! What posting technique did you use, he ears get me everytime :)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, everytime I see him he is absolutely gorgeous!! What posting technique did you use, he ears get me everytime :)
Thank you, I used a few different methods as this was my first time posting. I used the tampon method for a little while and then tried the wrapped up paper towel. But the method I think I used the most was the backer rod enforced with a Popsicle stick. I am really proud of myself on how well his ears turned out being that it was my first time posting and all.

Man oh man, all the dogs in this family group resemble one another *so* much. Grandma Madison really stamped her descendants!

He's growing up nicely, and his weight is looking pretty good.
Thanks, I am trying really hard to keep him at a show weight. LOL but he is so active, it can be hard sometimes.

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
27,732 Posts
He looks spectacular jumping for the toy but.........he's too young to be jumping that high :(
Give his muscles and joints time to mature, so he can look that spectacular into his old age.

From Mother Hen

·
Registered
990 Posts
Wow where did that adorable little cone-head go? He looks so grown up!

Does he have really pronounced red markings on his ears? It looks different to me.

Reactions: o0 sHaDoWoLf 0o

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He looks spectacular jumping for the toy but.........he's too young to be jumping that high :(
Give his muscles and joints time to mature, so he can look that spectacular into his old age.

From Mother Hen
I completely agree, it looks higher than it really is I am really really low to the ground and he doesn't jump up to catch it. He let's it hit the ground, then he jumps for it. He is a natural jumper, had to teach him Not to lol. When I taught him Not to jump up on people he started to just hop in excitement instead.

He also loves to jump off objects, I am doing my best to keep him from doing it, but he does it only when he's off leash and I can't correct him. He gets doggy massage and chiro at least ;) he's Not spoiled :)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow where did that adorable little cone-head go? He looks so grown up!

Does he have really pronounced red markings on his ears? It looks different to me.
Yeah other people have noticed his ear markings to and say the same thing. He is unique, that's for sure :)

I loved the pics especially with the tongue hanging out!!!:)
That one is one of my new favorites :)

He's SO HANDSOME!

Where did your little baby puppy go?
I know, everyone keeps talking about how Not Long ago he was a tiny little guy.

He is such a handsome boy. His ears look amazing btw.
Thanks, we like to admire how well they turned out.

Reactions: lelise
1 - 12 of 12 Posts