Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Odin photo dump

1K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  R2reddobes 
#1 ·
it's been awhile since a Odin photo dump so I took my camera out and took some pics, but I am still a noob to my camera and I can't seem to get this grainy look to go away. I don't ever notice it until I put them on my computer. Anyways I'll share them anyways. There are some of the Huskies he was playing with as well.

See less See more
#3 ·
The Huskies are related, I think the red one is the black and white ones half sister. I am not a 100% sure, but they are related. The black and white is named Axel and his father is from show lines and the red one is named Emma and she is a little more working line, they both came from the same breeder that breeds to standard.

#7 ·
yeah the breeder really loves his head as well, I still can't believe that 3 out of his 6 litter mates were show. They look amazing, I am going to a show here soon and hopefully I can get some shots of his siblings.

Reactions: ZeldaRules
#16 ·
Thanks for the compliments :) he sure is one handsome dober dude. I had to ask my breeder for her business card because so many people were asking me were I got him from. I've been getting great opportunities to educate.

Reactions: Beaumont67
#21 ·
yeah those Huskies are very well breed, I am in love with both of them. It is so interesting to see the difference between the two different lines of a more of a show line with the black and white Axel versus the more working line with the red Emma.

Odin loves playing with Axel and Emma loves trying to keep Odin in line when Odin starts to get to rough because she will go up to him and tell Odin. Then Odin will get mad because he doesn't like when other dogs try to dominate him so he will do a growl back and Emma will back down.

Just so interesting to see the mutual respect between the two. Emma is 3-4 years old and Axel is I think 7-8 months old. I will have to ask the owner again how the two are related.

I am going to take Odin to a show within a month, this will be his 3rd time going to one. Can't wait to see how he will end up in the show world. I have so much pride when we walk by and someone will comment about how handsome he is.

I am super surprised at how much positive feedback I have gotten with Odin versus the negative. We have only had about 3-4 negative experiences versus a few dozen times positive. During those positive I get a chance to educate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.