Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's been awhile since a Odin photo dump so I took my camera out and took some pics, but I am still a noob to my camera and I can't seem to get this grainy look to go away. I don't ever notice it until I put them on my computer. Anyways I'll share them anyways. There are some of the Huskies he was playing with as well.

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
Question: Are those huskies related and are they well bred? There is such a terrible degree of variety in the breeding of huskies, and I have yet to see a decently bred one in person....

On a side note, Odin is gorgeous! :D

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Huskies are related, I think the red one is the black and white ones half sister. I am not a 100% sure, but they are related. The black and white is named Axel and his father is from show lines and the red one is named Emma and she is a little more working line, they both came from the same breeder that breeds to standard.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HIS HEAD<3 AND FACE<3

ew, huskies ;p
yeah the breeder really loves his head as well, I still can't believe that 3 out of his 6 litter mates were show. They look amazing, I am going to a show here soon and hopefully I can get some shots of his siblings.

Reactions: ZeldaRules

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Great shots of Odin and his 2 buddies...the seat bench pic. with the 2 dogs, facing off in play, with their mouths open...was cute.
Odin sure has fun in the woods...sits so very proud...on the stump too.

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Amazing shots of some gorgeous dogs! Odin being tha sexiest of course ;)
Did you teach him to climb stumps or he just did that on his own? I want mine to do that!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Amazing shots of some gorgeous dogs! Odin being tha sexiest of course ;)
Did you teach him to climb stumps or he just did that on his own? I want mine to do that!
He did himself the first time, after that I just tell him up and he will jump up onto it.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the compliments :) he sure is one handsome dober dude. I had to ask my breeder for her business card because so many people were asking me were I got him from. I've been getting great opportunities to educate.

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Question: Are those huskies related and are they well bred? There is such a terrible degree of variety in the breeding of huskies, and I have yet to see a decently bred one in person....

On a side note, Odin is gorgeous! :D
They are really gorgeous. A friend of mine is a show breeder of sibes and they are wonderful. She is bringing home a bi-eyed b&w pup this weekend, she is sooo cute and mischevious looking. I told her to name the pup Malice or Bellatrix!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Odin is so handsome! I love the first picture, too cute.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Cute pics! He's so man-pretty LOL I love the one with his mouth open to the huskey. He's like "my mouth is bigger than your mouth!"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts