Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Odin is so amazing! Best dog I could ever ask for. I have nothing but compliments where ever we go about how handsome he is and how well behaved. Just today we had two people come up and ask me who my breeder was. Happy Birthday my handsome boy ;) I am looking forward to many, many years.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
What a tale the pics tell. Looks like it was a great year. Love the bowtie and the superman outfit. Happy Birthday Odin.
Thanks, the bow tie is courtesy of Prime ;) Odin had a blast this year. He met hundreds of people at work and met hundreds of different dogs. He has been to dozens of different places. He always has a smile on his face this boy ;)

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Happy B-Day Odin buddy - your sure make your Mama proud of you.
- what a very lucky boy, to have the fun & loving family, he has / and he clearly knows it to...:happybirth:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
What a gorgeous and happy boy. I love the crown and bday steak pics! Happy bday O-man...you rock.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Happy Birthday Odin, the first of MANY more!! Great photo tour of his first year, he sure is quite a guy!!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys, Odin had a good time. We went to all his favorite dog shops and the employees spoiled him him tons of attention and treats. Then we spent a couple hours at the dog park playing on the agility and in the water. Got home and he had his birthday steak slept for the rest of the night.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts