Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sometimes Odin drinks so much water in one sitting I tell him enough so that he doesn't get a stomach ache or bloat or something. LOL he will stop but kind of stay near the water bowl and when he thinks im not looking he will go back to the water and quietly laps up water >_<

·
Registered
401 Posts
Haha, my raff does simliar but with food, so he hides it in the rug in the living room, wer vaccuming and all of a sudden half his foods in the hoover!

·
Registered
537 Posts
My guy used to think he was always part of a bucket brigade while lapping up water at mach 7. Fortunately that has calmed down a good deal, but before...it was like the 2 minutes he was sitting there drinking, he was merely packing away as much water in his mouth as he could...and when he picked his head up to move away from the bowl, the 75 gallons of water he was hoarding comes pouring out of his mouth onto the floor.

Freakin' guy.

...Stig...did you swallow any of that? Good grief Charlie Brown...

...There's no fire. No...no fire. You can drink it, it's ok. And btw, in a bucket brigade, you pass the water to the next person, not dump it on the floor, nowhere near the invisible fire.

:roflmao:

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Yeah I just love when Nubis fills up on water and tries to rest his head over the laptop while drooling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts