Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odin loved the snow >_< he did awesome at the show, my breeder says that I need put a lot more weight on him so more food it is, I don't think he will object to that ;) she also said that he has a wonderful bite. The best she has seen in her line in awhile :) so its official he will be a show dog. We just have to change the paper work.

oh whats that over there

D'oh!

Opps.....so glad that he didn't hurt himself by the way

Huh?

Cheese >_<

Sitting next to me dad :)

Go dad!

oh Thats cold! Why did you tell me to sit mom? Sheesh

Sniff, Sniff whats that smell?

What the???

Day dreaming...

NOM NOM NOM

Tasty

hmmm interesting...

Are you serious??

·
Dobes stole my heart &lt;3
3,418 Posts
haha he is so darn cute! love the snow pics, seems all dobes like to catch the snow flakes, Nexus loves to do that too! Love the pic of him with his dad, he sure is a handsome guy! Good luck with showing him I am sure he will do great!

Reactions: o0 sHaDoWoLf 0o

·
Registered
50 Posts
aww hes so photogenic:) I might have to use Odin's ears as an example picture for my babys crop (if thats ok:)

Reactions: o0 sHaDoWoLf 0o

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
What great pictures. I love the one where you tell him to sit! I mean really how could you? It looks really cold for your bottom...you should know....you do sit on toilet seats!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am not to happy with how these pics turned out, they came out kinda grainy. But there is about 5-6 inches of snow in Seattle. Lucky me being from Alaska I can drive in it but I am more worried about the crazies that think they can go 30 mph and think its ok lol so im not driving just walking Odin and staying cozy inside.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Odin, I love you! You are just a bundle of cute-ness!!!
Eating the snow.... Flying threw the air like a Reindeer!!!
I love his red jacket! Where did you order it from?

You two look like a match made in heaven!!!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Odin, I love you! You are just a bundle of cute-ness!!!
Eating the snow.... Flying threw the air like a Reindeer!!!
I love his red jacket! Where did you order it from?

You two look like a match made in heaven!!!
Thanks :) you know I actually found that jacket at the value village thrift store. I always check at the thrift stores before I order or buy somewhere else because I bought that jacket for 5 bucks.

Reactions: HerMewMew

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay so I can't help but take a lot of pictures because I don't know when Seattle will see another snow fall like this. I still can't get this grainy look to go away with my DSLR. I will have to do some research as to why.

Anyways last night Odin and I were playing the find it game where I hide a treat and he has to go find it. He is really good at it, we did that for a while because our power went out. It still amazes me to see how smart he is and to see him figure things out. Every time we would start again he would go back to the spot he found it last time and if it wasn't there he would proceed to look else where.

We are also working on saying " I love you " he is getting close to saying it.

Gotchya snow!!!

the neighbor pit mix

KILL IT!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts