Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please excuse the mess in the background >_< I am doing a little but of pre-spring cleaning, you know where you move one mess from one spot to another LOL. My camera is acting funny so this is the best I can do for now, have to send it in and get the flash fixed.

What did you say to me punk??? Oh its on like Donkey Kong!

EH...your not worth it!

lets play ball!

This little girl bossed Odin around last weekend >_<

Waiting at the starting line on the agility course

getting ready to pounce his Doberman/GSD playmate

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know where did my puppy go lol

I was playing with him and that's why he was showing teeth, he looks a little different when he is smiling. I was going to record him smiling tonight but I forgot, so I am going to try for tomorrow.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Love these pics Shadow. Odin is getting so big! I too have a little girl that bosses Bella around. Its so funny how the little ones know just what to do to keep the big dogs under control. Its funny to watch. Is Odin starting agility?

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
His ears have markings?!?!?! He is stunning :)

I guess I didnt look close enough, perhaps its just the way they fold in the front. Beautiful :)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Love these pics Shadow. Odin is getting so big! I too have a little girl that bosses Bella around. Its so funny how the little ones know just what to do to keep the big dogs under control. Its funny to watch. Is Odin starting agility?
No we are just having fun, there is a small agility course at The dog park we go to. He seems to really enjoy it. But since The show weight and agility weight differ we might have to wait awhile to do agility or just stick to what we are already doing at The park.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
His ears have markings?!?!?! He is stunning :)

I guess I didnt look close enough, perhaps its just the way they fold in the front. Beautiful :)
The rust markings are on The inside of his ears.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great pics of Odin, the "stinker" in stealth mode and on the ramp, all good ones.
It's funny you say stinker because he really does stink. Going to The dog park makes stink from all The dog saliva he collects on his coat and wrestling around with other dogs. Have to give him a bath tonight, also going to try capture his smile on video tonight ;)

Reactions: Beaumont67
1 - 16 of 16 Posts