Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and the hubby just took Odin on our evening stroll, got wet as it was raining whilst sun shining... stupid weather! And well Odin looked so darn cute I had to take pics, sadly only with the iPhone so quality aint great. I was also on a hill with Odin above me so he had height advantage but I wanted to share them as they came out kind of good! :supergrin

He wouldn't look at me...

And still wouldn't

Then he did and I got so excited I screwed up the shot!

:thanx:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Odin is truly a handsome boy. I see the harness. I am wondering if I should get my new pup a harness and not a collar to start off with?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Odin is truly a handsome boy. I see the harness. I am wondering if I should get my new pup a harness and not a collar to start off with?
The harness is a choice like any other thats up to you. We used harnesses when Odin was little but they naturally make dogs want to pull into them. We used a prong collar to teach him to walk nicely next to us and now the hubby uses only the harness, but he is too strong for me to use only that!

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Defo one handsome chap you have there. And come on mum, why should he look at you, it is up to you to move around not him, he could have missed something really interesting to look at and that as we all know just would not do.

I use a harness when I need to make sure I have complete control, ie if we are in town, I can use it to get a better hold on Toby if he becomes excited, scared, thankfully these events are becoming less and less of a problem these days, (touch wood).

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha he does normally have a goofy smile... will be posting more of today in a min! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts