Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Peter I get my puppy this friday May 5 and im looking for a good school that is fimalure with big dogs like dobes I live in brampton ontario (Canada) so if anybudy knows any schools close to me like Toront,Orangeville,mississauga please let me know

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I actually live just North of Barrie. I take Bruno to Obedience in Elmvale. Which I'm guess is a little too far for you LOL. I'd just ask the vet who he/she recommends. I know my vet recommended me to this guy. If she didn't, I would have never know he was there. We've been to two classes already. It's frustrating, yet rewarding :)

So I'd just ask your vet. Or even call a local vet office around you. Ask them who they recommend. Because normally they know who's good in your area and for what breed you have.

Good luck!! :D and congrats on the Puppy :D

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Elmvale? I grew up in Kitchener, went to U of T and spent summers at our cottage near MacTier, just s of Parry Sound. Now live outside of NYC. Were those pics of Bruno taken at Lake Simcoe?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hey! Another Canadian ;)

Actually, I think. But I could be wrong haha. They were taken in Geogian Bay--I'd have to look on the map. I'm terrible with my lakes and where abouts of each of them. They were taken in a small town called "Port McNicoll". At a little beach there. He just LOVES it too ;)

But yeah, I live in Midland. Just north of Elmvale. So I drive about 20-30 mins to bring Bruno to his class :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.