Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We are an all breed club located in Fayetteville, AR known as the NW Arkansas Working and Police Dog Association. We are a dedicated group training for the sport of IPO. We have a 2 day club trial with SV Judge Heiko Grube coming up, starting on Feb 11 until the 12th. Just want to put our club on the map, thanks!

visit us at:
NW Arkansas Schutzhund club in Fayetteville.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
so who will be doing the helper work for your trial?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
so who will be doing the helper work for your trial?
Sorry to reply so late. Since it's a 2 day trial, we're required by wda to have 2 helpers. Me(Michael Park) will be doing the IPO1(s) and IPO2(s). I will be doing front half for IPO3 and Monty Steele, from Tulsa, will be doing back half. Monty was here with us last Sunday and will be here this Sunday, for training, I believe. We are both regional level helpers certified under Carl Smith.

-Michael

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Sorry to reply so late. Since it's a 2 day trial, we're required by wda to have 2 helpers. Me(Michael Park) will be doing the IPO1(s) and IPO2(s). I will be doing front half for IPO3 and Monty Steele, from Tulsa, will be doing back half. Monty was here with us last Sunday and will be here this Sunday, for training, I believe. We are both regional level helpers certified under Carl Smith.

-Michael
Monty is a great helper, I know him very well, as I too am in Tulsa. He was actually the helper my GSD got her SchH I on.
And I believe he recently attended a DVG helper certification with Akin Otoko as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts