Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a breeder or someone with a good male, with papers, in the northwest corner of Arkansas or in the area. She has AKC papers & will be going to the vet soon for a full blown check up. Lady will be in heat some time in Aug. or Sept.

James

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
James,
I'm going to lock this thread. If people want to, they can contact you via private message.

We do not advocate most breedings here and certainly do not want this forum to be a classified section of the net advertising studs, litters and such.
The fact that you're looking here for a stud is a huge red flag that breeding Lady is not what the vast majority of us here would consider a responsible breeding.
We advocate breedings that are intended to better the breed. Considering your selling points are that she has AKC papers and that she's going to go for a "full blown" check up, I doubt that you compete with her in any sports or confirmation showing (these are venues of "proving" the dog). I'm not quite sure what you consider a "full blown" check up but I doubt you mean to include the extensive tests that should be mandatory for any breeding stock.

Check out the following link: http://members.execulink.com/~korevaar/buyingguide.htm This is a page that we frequently refer people to, to help them pick out a breeder. If your dog is titled, health tested and temperment tested and you intend to be or are a reputable breeder, I am sorry (and I'm sure you'll understand), just pm me and I'll unlock the post. If not, then you are contributing to the already overwhelming number of unwanted dogs and poorly bred Dobermans in rescues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.