Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some shots of a new coat, Nubis got from Fetchdog on sale.
I like the material and has nice stretch.
Original thread located here:
http://www.dobermantalk.com/doberman-related-chat/63915-great-sale-fleece-coats-2.html#post1050751

I really like it and it will be great for cold windy days. He will grow out of it soon, unfortunately, but I ordered a larger fleece one for him, at this great price.

Here is his, Simpson Sears Catalog shot.

Watching our Asian neighbour, he is starting to get a complex about him, cuz he never says hello to him.

Here is Nubis, looking at his favorite cat, but he justs gets a little rough with him. Fortunately, the cat likes him and keeps coming back for more.

Nubis has to torque around the tennis court, to see how it felt, hehehe

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Looks great! Yes, I bought Kyrah the largest one and it fits. I will have to be sure she stays this size or smaller. LOL

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great! Love the cat picture :) Gunner loves our cat too but doesn't understand why he doesn't play back.
Thanks.
well that cat plays with him, by getting Nubis to chase him and Nubis then gets in crap. The cat is my red dog, cuz he doesn't act like a cat, and inspired me to get another dobe. Hopefully by the summer, they can play nice in the backyard chasing each other hehehe.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great! Yes, I bought Kyrah the largest one and it fits. I will have to be sure she stays this size or smaller. LOL
Thanks
I ordered the largest fleece one today bcuz by next year he will be 1.5yrs and he should fit in it, at the rate he is growing now. Hahaha Nubis'sMom said if i get her a new sewing machine for her birthday, maybe she will make him some more. Nubis thinks it's a great idea. LOL

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had to drum this back up and pipe in again. I really like this stretch coat.
We went out for our killer walk, and shortly after beginning it started to rain, we continued on like good troopers. Coat looked wet on the outside and I would put my hand under it and seemed okay. After getting home and taking it off, Nubis was toasty warm and dry.
I was telling Nubis'sMom I was impressed with its quality and she said good, cuz it has to be good for you to be impressed, hehehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts