Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Californian Collar Company finally put up Nubis's picture showing off his collar.

Facebook

·
Registered
331 Posts
Congrats! We have a collar from California Collar Company, too. Love it! Quality is awesome, and I felt the price was reasonable for the amount of workmanship that went into it. Very glad to have bought from them. Nubis is handsome, as always!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Great stuff Nubis & his Dad...consider posting the great candid photo here as well ?
- some of us don't belong to Facebook, so impossible to admire the guy...even more

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! We have a collar from California Collar Company, too. Love it! Quality is awesome, and I felt the price was reasonable for the amount of workmanship that went into it. Very glad to have bought from them. Nubis is handsome, as always!
Thanks....
Yeah this company does great work, im impressed. I liked the skulls so much I hunted them down on the web and have them on my leather jacket, vest and lighter pouch now hahaha.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great stuff Nubis & his Dad...consider posting the great candid photo here as well ?
- some of us don't belong to Facebook, so impossible to admire the guy...even more
Thanks!!!!
I used this photo.

I hearya on spacebook, I had to reavtivate so I could see it, not a big fan of Facebook either.
I haven't been on lately, been pretty busy.
Had a little scare with the little boy yesterday,
He puked up his breakfast and then later wouldn't eat, which I knew was earth shaking for Nubis. He then strained to go outside and out comes a cleaning rag, somehow he got from my shed. I've been pretty diligent keeping small clothing stuff from him, as he will eat it and somehow he got this rag. Geez

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Nubis'sDad - I hope you didn't think you where going to start a new thread, without a pic. of the NUBIS-man...lol.

Yea, the rag thing digested is indead scarry.

How I trained Amy to respect her delicate toys and my socks & underware...was correcting her trying to peal the felt of a tennis ball.
- she could have the ball all day, but if she thought it was fun to remove the felt, with her little front teeth...Dad got real vocal in disapproval.
After a few times, she got my message (loud & clear)...she gets my socks when they have holes in them...never a safety concern now, once she figured out Dad was making the toy rules...that had to be followed.
- she has kongs & bones for real chewing & soft toys for mouthing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts