Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just turned 19 weeks and 49lbs.
finally got all shots/rabies now, so off to OB School.
now the fun begins....

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow look how big he is getting . . He is such a good looking dog
Thanks
It seems the steroids has kicked in, as his growth /height has exploded. I had to boost up his food amount. He will definitely look alot better when I can finally ditch the posts, (I think he is getting tired of them too).

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Growing so fast! Yes, OB school! It is going to be a blast! Love his headphones.
Yeah im looking forward to OB school, so he can meet some dog friends. Our cats just don't like playing with him.
Hehe the headphones are actually ear muffs, but it seems recently he still thinks there on their as he is in his own little world now that he is teething.
He is teething really bad, up middle nights now cuz it wakes him up. He use to sleep like a rock, diarrhea, irritable, and even crying when he is chewing on his bone. I gave him some ice cubes tonight and he really like that once he started chewing them, as he stopped crying.
He can whine all night when it's whining but crying just breaks my heart.

Reactions: Herb2relax

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Yeah im looking forward to OB school, so he can meet some dog friends. Our cats just don't like playing with him.
Hehe the headphones are actually ear muffs, but it seems recently he still thinks there on their as he is in his own little world now that he is teething.
He is teething really bad, up middle nights now cuz it wakes him up. He use to sleep like a rock, diarrhea, irritable, and even crying when he is chewing on his bone. I gave him some ice cubes tonight and he really like that once he started chewing them, as he stopped crying.
He can whine all night when it's whining but crying just breaks my heart.
Poor baby. I hope he hurry and makes it through teething.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
love baby Nubis. So cute. :) So sorry to hear he's teething. It's heartbreaking to see them in that kind of pain when those teeth come in.
Poor baby. I hope he hurry and makes it through teething.
Thanks
His well wishes must be helping a bit now :)
Finally back to sleeping all night and normal stool. Stool was having me worried for a bit.
He gave a little lip pullback today cuz I was looking at his front teeth and he didn't like it. I couldn't get to stern with him due to his pain/blood in front nipping teeth. He was chewing his bone and I wanted to check where the light blood was coming from and seen a little blood along front gum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts