Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think next Monday, I am going to crank up the Boomtown Rats!;!;!
Every Monday, he just misbehaves and he can be rowdy boy. Yesterday we go for our walk, every side street he just wants to turn onto instead of going. After the 3rd, He just puts on the binders and locks up. So I walk him in circles in and then continue going straight again. 3/4 of the walk he is doing great on flat collar, than he starts giving tension, not pulling , so I put his choke on again, and we walk for a bit and we switch off again. Slowly I think he is getting it.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
I dont know how busy your streets are in your neighborhood. In mine it depends on the time of day and which street. I have been lucky that if Kyrah pulled the I am not coming. I dropped the leash and left her. I did this from the time she was young and she didnt care for that one bit. Lots of the time if I see her anticipating a direction I will pick the other on purpose. Or I will act like I am not going to go that way and at the last minute switch to go that way.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't know dobes could tell the start of a working week day Monday...to them, every day is just another weekend...lol.
- such a demanding life
Yeah they have it so ruff. I tell him that when he is whining about something. I still haven't treated him to cheese, im reserving that to go with his wine sometime, and I bet he will learn to really whine then hehehe. Nubis'sMom, keeps telling me, don't do it. LOL

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont know how busy your streets are in your neighborhood. In mine it depends on the time of day and which street. I have been lucky that if Kyrah pulled the I am not coming. I dropped the leash and left her. I did this from the time she was young and she didnt care for that one bit. Lots of the time if I see her anticipating a direction I will pick the other on purpose. Or I will act like I am not going to go that way and at the last minute switch to go that way.
LOL
Yeah if I did that, Nubis would pick up the leash and take off, to play his favorite game, "catch me, if you can".

·
Registered
939 Posts
What a silly boy :)

Can't say I blame him.. I'm not too much a fan of monday either!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Yeah they have it so ruff. I tell him that when he is whining about something. I still haven't treated him to cheese, im reserving that to go with his wine sometime, and I bet he will learn to really whine then hehehe. Nubis'sMom, keeps telling me, don't do it. LOL
Wine no, wrong suds for a dog - uncleBeaumont knows:
- but he may take over your reck room and eat all the salted peanuts...lol...don't get Nubis started !!

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wine no, wrong suds for a dog - uncleBeaumont knows:
- but he may take over your reck room and eat all the salted peanuts...lol...don't get Nubis started !!
No Nubis doesn't need any substances. Closest he gets to fermented goods is yogurt. Lol.
No I'll be saving cheese for high value rewards

Reactions: Beaumont67
1 - 8 of 8 Posts