Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one is called the Bruno Collar
2" tapering to 1.5"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next one is The Trojan Collar. I hope his neck grows a bit larger .. lol
Its a bit big on him and the front is 3" larger than I would normally get but I thought it was a cool collar so here it is!

These are the heaviest collars he owns, and by far the thickest too. :roflmao:

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is Oli the Etsy seller? I remember having seen collar similar to that on Etsy.

Very cool...bulky, but handsome!
Yeah thats the guy! I think he has the coolest collars but most are wayyyyy to big for Nox. That trojan one I got him is humungous and yes, very bulky .. lol

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nox should be named "The Dog of many Collars" Lol nice pics!
Nox says Ty :p

Very, very nice!
How many collars does this make for Nox?
12 actually, Dreizhen is still winning!! :roflmao:

Cool collars! I've never seen any like that, especially like that second one! I really like the first one the best.

I agree with Patchworkrobot- he's always getting new collars! He's got more than most women have shoes!
I really like the second one, very different type of collar but its HUGE lolz Nox better grow!
And of course he loves collars because he is a ladybug and has to look pretty when we go out ;)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
They are so gorgeous, big of course but so pretty. I love! love love the bruno collar and nox looks all grown up all the sudden...:( damn fancy collars

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Beautiful Nox and collars, very different and handsome;)
Nox says Ty ! he <3s his new collars!

They are so gorgeous, big of course but so pretty. I love! love love the bruno collar and nox looks all grown up all the sudden...:( damn fancy collars
Nox wants to look all grown up for Queen M ;) lolz

Love the collars!!!! And Nox looks so handsome.
Ty! Oli is great!

Those are some serious collars! I recently discovered the Oli etsy page. Are the rings decorative?

Maybe one day when Mason's neck finally stops growing...
These collars are perfect for Mason! If Nox doesn't grow into them you will get a PM from me ;)
As for the rings, they are more or less decorative but they are strong I suppose they could be used. I tried pulling them hard and they are not going anywhere.
When I'm bored I look through the Oli etsy page, I do think some of the collars are over the top ( the shaped metal ones) Man, that collar must weigh 20 lbs !:roflmao:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts