Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
actually I think it's a good idea in case they get loose at night so people can see them
it's cute

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,422 Posts
actually I think it's a good idea in case they get loose at night so people can see them
it's cute
Someone might be more willing to try to catch him and return him if he's in pink too--at least it isn't as scary as black leather with spikes!

Not so sure a dog can see pink anyway, so you may be safe.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Haha poor nox...at least he always looks handsome, even when his mom confuses him for a girl ;)

Mabel says "hey! were you in my closet again?" haha

·
Sashagirl
119 Posts
I absolutely love it! It is official, you just might be worse than me when it comes to buying new collars. I will need to take a couple pics of Sasha's collection to see how many she actually has. Where did you get the new pinky? Sasha is a little jealous
Right now

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,591 Posts
Dreizehn is snickering at Nox but Ruthie is super jealous at Nox's awesome new collar.
Spock has to agree with Dreizehn. Nox is such a manly-man Dobe that regardless of what collar he is wearing, he can manage to look good! (How did you not notice his EPAD face in all the pictures?) :D

Reactions: Sherryh and NOX

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Is that a Collar Mania collar? I had to get Capone a animal print collar and I went with a giraffe print. My husband would have killed me if I made Capone wear a pink collar. I love it!!!!

Reactions: Sherryh and NOX

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
What - a pink collar & pink leash on big-boy Nox, and no pink toenail paint to match...lol.
- Nox is very handsome, no matter what accessories his Mama puts on him (from the growing collection)
Quite SEXY in the black leopard print, he must drive the lady dogs insane.

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha Thanks guys, & Yes, it is from Collarmania! It a really nice fabric one!
I was super excited for this one bc I've always wanted a pink leopard collar!!
It's time for Dreizehn, Spock and all the other boy dogs to get one ! haha
Prime set the trend! Lets get goin! :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
My poor ladybug. I guess I can't really say much since I call Nox ladybug haha he looks so handsome. I love that collar and the first pic is my fav. I'm pretty sure he hates you now for making him wear pink haha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts