Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:largegr: I started looking at the doberman stickers on EBAY! Boy you Guys have got me started...I have found several more that I am going to get.. Have you seen the one that says...
"life too short Walk your Doberman Pinscher Naked"
ROFL:3dbiggrin
Plus there are several more I think I will get.
My car is going to be a rolling Doberman Sticker..LOL

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Too funny! I check dobie stuf out there every week or so! I bought two great watercolors off there last year....hmmm still haven't hung them up though, need to get matts for them.

·
Registered
365 Posts
For goodness sakes you guys, will you knock it off!!! I come to this forum, so that I won't trawl through ebay. AND YOU KEEP SENDING ME BACK THERE! :tongue23: ....but if the proceeds go to a good cause, well that's different! I can justify that spending.:)

·
Registered
333 Posts
I bought a tshirt for my hubby that says " When no one else cares my dog still loves me" and a picture of a doberman on it. He wore it out!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jedski said:
For goodness sakes you guys, will you knock it off!!! I come to this forum, so that I won't trawl through ebay. AND YOU KEEP SENDING ME BACK THERE! :tongue23: ....but if the proceeds go to a good cause, well that's different! I can justify that spending.:)
LOL Oh how I know I love Ebay!!!! I buy all my dog bones (ears ) from there and my dogs love the 3 foot bull sticks that we get from there.. I am so bad that I got my sis and niece started buying for their dogs from Ebay, so now when the mailman comes with a package, the dogs start to drool thinking it is for them even if it is not LOL I am so bad!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts