Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
sandy2233
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Emily picked up her Rally Excellent Title this weekend. On Sunday she got a 100 (2nd place) and she got 188 in Novice A Obedience. (She got a 191 the day before) That was her 2nd qualifying score so she has two legs toward her CD. So one of the training goals I set is done. I didn't even know about the high scoring award til someone told me to stick around for it. (I was going to go home). Anyway, it was fun. I did have a picture taken, but guys, I still haven't figured out how to post pictures.

The evil twin surfaced Monday. On her long sit/stay, she went down at 54 seconds (had a friend timing). Darn it. I had a friend figure out my camera (video) so for the first time I have something to look at. She's getting a break from everything right now. Will start again this Friday at practice. I am so proud of her.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Huge congratulations!! Those are some awesome scores too!! Nice job.

I can completely relate to the evil twin. Lucy seems to have one who occasionally rears its ugly head too. LOL.

Good luck on that final CD leg. Sounds like you will have it in no time! Looking forward to your win pic too. :)

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Awesome job! Congratulations!! :)

Jan

·
Registered
7,613 Posts