Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Not so glamorous Lexus pics!

2K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  BackInBlack 
#1 ·
Ha! I had taken these on Halloween, and just didn't get around to downloading the pics till recently.... here she is getting ready to pass out candy :) What a dope!

And without any degrading headgear :)

And this little fat cutie stopped by for a nail trim a few weeks ago, and you know me... snap happy had to get a pic of her, her name is Sassy (and she was!) A pug is probably the only small dog I'd have, they just have such a face!

Can I play Mom??????

Not so flattering for me, yikes what a pic!!

See less See more
#8 ·
Too Funny! I hope you gave Lexus a special doggy treat for not attacking you afterwards for not only dressing her up but adding insult to in jury by taking photos! Love the photo of the two of you because Java will do the same thing when I'm at the desk on the computer or at the table paying bills - the head is forced under my elbow as if to say 'I'm here - love me!'

#14 ·
JavasMom said:
Too Funny! I hope you gave Lexus a special doggy treat for not attacking you afterwards for not only dressing her up but adding insult to in jury by taking photos! Love the photo of the two of you because Java will do the same thing when I'm at the desk on the computer or at the table paying bills - the head is forced under my elbow as if to say 'I'm here - love me!'
Seriously!! And you would laugh if you could have seen my husband and I after I dressed her up, I kept telling her to stay so I could take her picture, but we were laughing too hard to focus the camera! The whole time, she's sitting there patiently with such a humiliated look on her face... "Yeah mom, that's right take pictures... show all your friends.... *sigh*....."

#16 ·
TracyJo said:
That does it Jess. I'm tired of you and Brum breaking the rules and taking embarassing photos of these exquisite and noble creatures. I am going to be forced to confiscate her - no choice.... :)

Sure come and get her.... just so you know though, there is a two cat adoption requirement with every confiscated doberman :) think of it as a three for one deal!

Sorry I don't make the rules, I just enforce them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.