Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for DT members in the area around Northglenn Colorado. We have been fostering Dobies in Oklahoma, and we have one that seems to be great for my daughter and family in Northglenn, Co. We are here with them now to see if they are going to be a good fit. If they say yes I would like some local members for them reach out to for area type questions, like training, parks, vets and so on. Please PM me if you are interested in helping out, I will be out here until mid Tuesday thanks

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
I am looking for DT members in the area around Northglenn Colorado. We have been fostering Dobies in Oklahoma, and we have one that seems to be great for my daughter and family in Northglenn, Co. We are here with them now to see if they are going to be a good fit. If they say yes I would like some local members for them reach out to for area type questions, like training, parks, vets and so on. Please PM me if you are interested in helping out, I will be out here until mid Tuesday thanks
There are a lot of us here that live in CO. If your family decides to adopt a Dobe, please send her to Dobermantalk so we can get acquainted and understand their needs.

PS, I am in Castle Rock...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts