Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crossposting. Please do the same. :)

Sent: 8/18/2006 11:08:40 AM
Dobe Silke needs new home

Please forward this to all your dog friends
Thank you for helping me

Hi my name is Silke :)
I was born on August 22, 2004.

I'm ~ 70 lb, spayed, micro chipped, and up to date on my shots, always have been. I am on flea/tick protection as well as heartworm preventative.

I know some hand signals and a good bit of commands. I am crate trained and sleep in my crate at night.

I am a big sweetheart, can't get enough of your loving. Not at all aloof or distant, I like to be constantly by your side and wanting to be pet. I am getting along great with cats; I am a little bit skittish around strange dogs. But my best friend is a yippy Chihuahua :)

Currently I am with my parents in Norfolk, VA but they cannot longer keep me because of housing problems :-( I know they are really sad about that, I can feel it.

So here I am, I need a new home...

Do you like me? Can you give me a new home?
If so call my mom or email her...757-416-5912
Email: [email protected] (@hotmail.com)

Hope to meet you soon

Dobe paws thank you :eek:)
Silke

Jim's book, "PIECES OF MY HEART - Writings Inspired by Animals and Nature" is an international best-seller. For a Special Discount, see:
http://www.crean.com/jimwillis/
CAPE FEAR RESCUE RANGERS http://www.capefearrescuerangers.com
- We have animals for adoption.- Donations of foods/bedding/litter/supplies are appreciated! - Donations to our veterinary care fund may be sent directly to our vet.
Denote for CFRRangers and make payable to Forest Hills Veterinary Hospital, 8 North 26th St., Wilmington, NC 28405

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww he is so cute! 2004 makes him 4 months younger than Duchess. so he is turning 2 this tuesday!! awww I hope he finds a great home :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LapDog said:
awww he is so cute! 2004 makes him 4 months younger than Duchess. so he is turning 2 this tuesday!! awww I hope he finds a great home :)

Me too, she's beautiful and sounds like a great dog. I hope others on this board can crosspost to others for help! Thanks again guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts