Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, it's surreal I am actually posting on dobermantalk.
I have been creeping on this site since I was in high school, learning about dobermans and falling in love with them everyday. Now, years later, recent college grad and young professional, I can finally post myself!

I got the doberman of my dreams about 3 weeks ago. A beautiful red and rust boy whom I've named Noah. He comes from a couple who has been responsibly breeding occasional litters for the last decade. He is currently 11 weeks old and has a cone and stitches in his ears, so I'll post pictures from a week or so ago, but he's precious. He is also deaf. I've never raised a deaf puppy but we are learning sign language together. You guys have already been helping me for so long and you didn't even know it, I hope to be able to finally contribute to the wonderful community here.

Here's Noah! (pics are a little large, tried to resize.. but they are still large.)

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Welcome! I wasn't able to view photos for some reason, but I can't wait to see him.
What a challenge you have undertaken and I hope you keep a running journal for us.
I am so glad you joined.

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
Welcome Noah - beautiful boy & his eyes will be locked on his family.
- love the sign language skills, to be learned
- I bet Noah will excel, all your wishes & his bond will be so big & strong
Good Luck & keep us updated - on the journey.

PS - I see the 2 photos.

·
Registered
20 Posts
He is a beauty! Congratulations on your new family member! Take tons of pics...they grow up sooo fast.

·
Premium Member
8,417 Posts
I wan not able to view the pictures however welcome Noah to DT. There is a deaf dog that competes in Nosework in our club and he is an outstanding dog. I love watching the special bond between the owner and him

1 - 8 of 8 Posts