Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We decided to spend our holiday hiking in some of Marin's beautiful open space preserves--we went up to Baltimore canyon and hiked for a good three to four hours.

Niz sez cool dogs have as many paws in the air as possible.

Forever a puppy face.

Lots of dogs, joggers, and mountain bikers to catch his attention.

Doberman incoming!

Good looking and I know it.

Super cool Doberhovercraft.

I'm coming for you-

-r treats.

I don't wanna sit.

Okay, fine, I look handsome for you. But you owe me treats.

And then we took him to Sausalito to get some ice cream and bring holiday cheer to people in need of a laugh... at Niz's expense.

Happy Holidays, everyone.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Nice photos. Looks like a beautiful place too.

·
Banned
3,981 Posts
Niz is such a poser ;) Handsome and happy.

Green trees??? Oh no...you made me jealous. Beautiful scenery.

Reactions: mangujowa

·
Good Gracious, Gracie!
1,943 Posts
Niz looks entirely happy with this outing! I would be too.

More nature photos, please. Love to be where the big birds fly. :)

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is that a Paco collar? Love the photos of Niz. It's been beautiful weather here..but we need some rain!
Yep! It's the X Dog deluxe, Niz's second ever Paco Collar. I have to admit, I've been loooovvviing this weather. It's so perfect for hiking, biking, walking Niz (poor boy hates the wet)... but it also means no snow. Last year to this June was way too rainy for my tastes, but I guess it's good for the land itself.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Yep! It's the X Dog deluxe, Niz's second ever Paco Collar. I have to admit, I've been loooovvviing this weather. It's so perfect for hiking, biking, walking Niz (poor boy hates the wet)... but it also means no snow. Last year to this June was way too rainy for my tastes, but I guess it's good for the land itself.
Thought I recognized it - I have the same one but on brown leather. However, Audrey now only wears her Lizard Leather one (I can't find the design on her website but it is very similar to a German collar that I really liked but was way too expensive).

The weather is beautiful these days but way too dry. Love all the photos of Niz!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Niz's pecker is permanently fixed outside of his body.

at least you know he's having one hell of a good time! ;) cute photos.

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
here's the lizard leather collar she now wears...maybe Clare can tell us what this design is called. I love it though for my girl. Niz's is more of a boy collar.
Pretty! I just switch around what Niz wears depending on my mood... poor Niz is like my little doll. He has one 'manly' collar--a stud collar from Andrea! :roflmao: But he still gets called a pretty girl when he wears it. :rolleyesww:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts