Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone a nip tuck fan?? A seriously twisted sitcom, but hubby and I are hooked. We ragged on that show so bad when we first saw the previews like 3 years ago, and swore we'd never watch it.... Yeah that didn't last! Now we plan our week around Tuesday night at 10pm! Next week is the season finale... any guesses to the carver? I think that Quinton is an obvious choice (as deranged as he is) but I'm thinking that might not be it?? I'm venturing a guess to Liz (the anesthesiologist) , as she's been there since the show began, and doesn't agree with making everyone "beautiful".

And Julia has a big nose and I can't stand her!! Heheh! Just had to tell someone!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
IM A NIP/TUCK FAN!!!!!!! Yeah im picking the obvious choice...quinton...b.c when they showed the clip of the carver talking to us...he just sounded like he talked like quinton does. Have you watched the first and second season? I have both on DVD...yeah i went to the website...and the poll said "who do you think the carver is kimber, christian, or liz" and i was like THOSE ARE THE ONLY CHOICES!!!??? SO what, does that outrule quinton!!!? DR. Christian Troy is hot! lol I havent watched the most recent episode yet!!! im going to now...i tape it lol But yeah its my favorite show!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOOHOO! Glad I wasn't the only one!! I was getting worried!!

We didn't watch the whole first season... but got hooked by the second. I just think that they are making it too obvious to be Quinton, besides he wasn't around when the Carver started. I just expect it to be someone that they would never expect (Christian and Sean that is), that's why I'm suspecting Liz...

I still think Christian is hot, but lately Sean been looking pretty good too!

I don't see that it is Kimber, for one thing she is like a size 0 (gag me...) but doesn't have the strength to overpower anyone.... Although with the way that they can twist things, watch it be Sean! I can't wait till next Tuesday! How am I going to be patient!! The most recent episode was good, better than the plane crash one, I didn't care for that at all. I'm glad to see Matt finally using his brain. Okay won't say anything else!!!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gracie's_Mom said:
I'm not a nip tuck fan. I haven't ever seen it, and when it is on I am watching something else. :)
Well just rain on our parade why don't ya!!!:haha: LOL!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
yeah, has there ever been a male carver victim???? Im trying to think back...I mean christian was kinda...but he was cut on the neck not his face...but remember the carver paralyzes them...Also how would a girl rape a guy (unless...you know...there was something artificial involved...) yeah! I CANT WAIT! It would make sense why it would be liz...but...I would really like to know her motives! like why and how...Yeah Im happy matt is starting to use his brain too! dont forget next week is a two hour long episode! so if you tape it set your VCR's!!! lol even though they replay it lol

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Would you guys please watch a good show, like Lost and discuss it here??? I'm dying since they aren't showing season 2 over here!! Although season 1 of Nip/Tuck just started over here... Maybe I'll have to forget my island of hotties and check out this show just to be able to talk about something LOL

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
haha I would like to watch Lost...but i have other shows that i try to keep up with...I don't know if i am ready for another one lol.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LapDog said:
(unless...you know...there was something artificial involved...) yeah! I CANT WAIT! It would make sense why it would be liz...but...I would really like to know her motives!

Christian was the only male victim, but seriously like it would be the first "artificial" device used!! (our famous miss Kimber doll!) And there has never been any evidence, except for the one the carver killed, just to pin it on Christian though, it was bunked....

:dancing_b :dancing_b Come on Tracy!! Send Jordan to bed, and join the nuts!! :dancing_b :dancing_b

·
Registered
421 Posts
I love nip tuck! I have both the first seasons on dvd but I have missed almost all this seasons becuase of my clinicals! I am so behind! the last one I saw was were they opened the spa and joan rivers(is that her name) was there. Anyone want to fill me in? what was with the palne crash? I am so lost!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww i have all the third season on tape...b.c i set my vcr to tape it if im not going to be there...you can probably read about the episodes online...at www.fxnetwork.com and then watch the season finale!!!!

yeah true...i dont know i just want to watch it and see it in all its' glory!!!!!!:fireworks hahaha hahaha

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay Lapdog..... I admit defeat!! But seriously did you ever imagine the cop chick being involved?????

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Noooooooo that was a suprise! I thought when they showed his sister with the purple on her face that it kinda looked like Kit...but I didn't think it was actually going to be her! lol

·
Registered
521 Posts
I used to watch Charmed and one of the Dr.'s that is on N/T. I think his real name is Juiline (sp). I have always thought he was so hot. I watch it some times.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
I LOVE Lost. We are addicted to Lost.

·
Registered
665 Posts
NipTuck, is by far my favorite tv show of all time! LOVE IT! :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I would love to watch nip/tuck. I laughed my @$$ off when the doc was having the 'affair' with the blow up doll. It is on past my bed time, and I get kept up too late when hubby wants to watch Deadwood. or - if youare familiar with Deadwood - freaking deadwood.

cc

1 - 20 of 28 Posts