Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Both are beautiful.

Tongues are Jordan's favorite treats. Anytime he plays with his friend Jack, Jordan goes straight for the tongue. What fun???

I love Weimies. When we went to pick up Jordan somebody brought their papered Weimaraner female that "kept waking her up at 4:30 every morning to use the bathroom". VERY tempting.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Well i love Dobes and Wiemers so to me he is a stunner so is Nike.

Reactions: lyngr

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Very cute. The eyes on Levi are wild. I love the last pic though.

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
Too cute:)

·
Premium Member
8,861 Posts
Great pictures. That last one is a hoot!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Great pictures! I love the tongues! :)

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
They are so cute together! I had a Dobie/Weim mix!!!! He was such an awesome dog! 100# Red with Dobie markings! Out of his litter of 8, there was only 1 gray and the rest were black. After losing Bigelow I searched until I got Petey for another mix of the two! I miss my Weims :-(

Carol

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Now those are two very happy looking dogs! Great pictures lyngr.

·
I Art Therefore I Am
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They are so cute together! I had a Dobie/Weim mix!!!! He was such an awesome dog! 100# Red with Dobie markings! Out of his litter of 8, there was only 1 gray and the rest were black. After losing Bigelow I searched until I got Petey for another mix of the two! I miss my Weims :-(

Carol
I love Weims too.

I'd love to see a photo if you have one, Carol. I think it is an interesting mix as well. To me, Levi looks more Weim than Dobe. Sounds like yours was the opposite?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts