Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, do you guys have nicknames for your pets? For some reason i always come up with a bunch of nicknames for my animals. Im not sure why, and most of them are pretty odd, but all of my animals have several nicknames.
Ok, my male cat named cid... Chief, chiefy, chieferino, cici, handsome
My female princess...Toad, Printoad, babygirl, pretty, boobie, prettygirl, b*tch
And king...Handsome, kingus, crazy, bigboy, chewie, Handsom rob(from the movie "italian job")

anyone else do this or am i a little strange...lol

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Lexus is "Lexy Luther Super Villian", "Lil' Girlfriend", "Lil ' Momma", "angel girl", "Lexy", "Miss Luther", "super dobe"

Heheh! I called her a little "super Dobe" when I first got her, so when she turned out to be a trouble maker - Lexy Luther just became the new nickname! (superman/Lex Luther)

Harley is "Mr. Davidson" and "gay-boy"

Scrappy is "Crabby" and "Scrap-dog"

Cats just go by their names mostly. Bandit is the only one with a nickname really as she is Mommas favorite "Lil Bandito"

·
Registered
281 Posts
Harveys are ~ corky, wiggy bum, poochy poo, sharpster, twinkletoes, tootsie, poofter, baby boy, Harvey the barbarian lol and finally sexyboy :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Ava- 'Ava'lanche, Chim chim, pretty girl, prissy little princess

Scooby- Scoobadoodle, fat head, meatball, scooby steve and just dog.

Xavier- Xav, sniglet

Mitzi- Pork chop, meow meow, mitzi moo

Fallon- peanut, freaky fallon, stinky pants

There is a whole lot more. Some I can't think of right now and others I can't post. :)

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
TomAndKing said:
. so im not a nut..yay :dancing_b
Well lets not jump to conclusions here. :haha: :3dbiggrin

Takiras is "Dumb Dog" or "Sandy" - Both are given to her from my youngest daughter who watches the movie Annie over and over. So she is always singing the songs and calling the dog either Sandy or Dumb Dog. :D

TD

·
Registered
133 Posts
Fluffy- Fluffylufagus, Fluffykins, Honey Bunny, Kitty (don't ask)

Apollo- Apollito, Big Foot, Chunky, Stupid Head, Pooper, Mr. Man...and sometimes it seems like, "NO!" and "Stop that!"

·
Registered
133 Posts
Oh, It has just occured to me that I'm not sure if I introduced him to you guys...

Fluffy...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sasha is "evil girl" "legs" "butthead" and "jaws"

Niko is and truely answers to Sh$thead cause my B/f would always call him that when he was a puppy and he got in trouble so it kinda stuck

Capone is known as Caponey baloney, chubby, littlesh$t

there are a bunch more but what i can think of

·
Registered
111 Posts
IloveMyDobie31 said:
Oh, It has just occured to me that I'm not sure if I introduced him to you guys...

Fluffy...

georgous absolutly beautiful.....i love snakes

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Rachel (cat): fat cat, pretty girl, stinky butt girl.
Cubby (cat): Sir fats a lot, Cubby chubby, pretty boy, momma's boy, cub, cubby bubby.
Gracie:Graceful, crazy Grace (her foster mom gave her the name) fart girl, gasy girl, momma's girl, dummy bum, GracieNo.

All the rest I can't post for all animals. Lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
I also call Loki "super dobe." How funny? Actually, I have a song, I clap my hands and sing "Loki the super dobe, the super dobe, the super dobe!! He loves that song. The ferrets...well Rasputin is called sputin and sometimes just evil...I am telling you there is something wrong, way wrong with that ferret. Anubis is nicknamed Newbie.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Krys said:
georgous absolutly beautiful.....i love snakes
Thank you! I love snakes too! He's very sweet, and loves being held...probably because I wouldn't put him down for more than a second when I first got him :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Lexus said:
Mmmmm, really fluffy too isn't he!
lol, he actually loves to cuddle, and he'll just rub his head up against you (hence the nickname kitty)...he's an odd snake :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
Is that a ball python? My brother has 2 of them. I love them so much... To bad hubby is afraid of them. :(
Yep, he's almost 2.5 years old now and a little over 4ft. Has he ever held one before?...because a lot of people who are afraid of them have never even touched snake before. My sister was the same way, and when I got Fluffy I would at first just have her touch him while I held him, and we worked our way up to her being comfortable holding him with me close by. She still doesn't trust him completely (especially now since he basically trippled in size), but she'll hold him for short periods of time and isn't terrified now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts