Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Nice to meet you all!

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  frznbuns 
#1 ·
We, Robert & Monique, live in the Netherlands (Holland) in the city of Rotterdam and are the proud owners of the following 3 dogs:
- Dutch Working & Multi Beauty Champion Russkaja Mechta Andor Absolut (Gino Gomez del Citone X Cayana Jivono di Matario), dog age 6 years;
- Russkaja Mechta Caressa Chiara (Adamant de Grande Vinko X Zanoza iz Zoosfery, bitch age 13 months;
- Amie Amour du Sanctuaire des Erinnyes (Russkaja Mechta Andor Absolut X Syrinx du Sanctuaire des Erinnyes), bitch age 8 months.

We work with all our dogs the IPO program and also show our dogs. Monique does the training of the dogs and I am a helper. We train at a so called all working breeds dog club with mainly Belgian (Malinois) and German Shepards, because the level of training experience and manwork is not sufficient enough at specialized Dobermann dog clubs in Holland.

The bitches are developing very nice bhut are far too young to have gained anything and for more information about our boy, please be so kind to visit our website: www.andorabsolut.com

Kind regards and all the best with your dogs!!
Robert & Monique

See less See more
#3 ·
Hello there and welcome,

Wow, you have been working very hard with your dogs, good for you both.
My puppy who is not born yet (he he) will have Gino Gomez as his great-grandfather on his mothers side, and his grandfather is Baron Nike Renewal.
Hope you enjoy this Forum, I know I have. :)

#4 ·
Beautiful dobies, my next dobie will diffinatley not have his ears done.

#6 ·
Hi Robert and Monique and welcome to the forum, my little show girl Tia also has the great Jivago V h Wantij in her lines also, as well as Gravin Wanda V Neerlands Stam
we are based in the U.K. in Birmingham, her father is is like Andor, dominant black, his name is Korifey iz Zoosfery (Russia)
Such sad news of Jivago in January but his legacy will live on.

#10 ·
Okie-dobie said:
brumwolf, my pup also has Jivago v.h. Wantij and Gr. Unita v. Neerlands Stam or should I say, will have in her lines. What happen to Jivago ?
Sadly Jivago died 3 days short of his 11th birthday :sadcry: he has sired many top dogs, here is a link to the Wantij (prounounced "one tie") van het Jivago page
http://wantijdobermann.nl/jivago.htm there you will find his pedigree

#14 ·
Robert and Mandy welcome aboard. It seems like your dogs have been part of our little family (or maybe it's the other way around?) for a while. I am so glad you joined us. Your dog is gorgeous, just gorgeous.

I am owned by a 5 year old doberboy named Apollo, not quite the looker that your boy is, but I love him just the same.

I am looking forward to hearing more about them and can't wait to get your opinions on some of the training issues that arise.

glad you both are here

cc

#15 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum! Yeah!! Holland.. My mother is from Harrlem and most of my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins still live in Holland! I got to go visit the family a long time ago 1977 but love every minute of the country! I am very proud to say I am 1/2 Dutch.. even my grandchildren call me "Oma"
Well again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.