·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fawn.jpg
09519_Nica

Doberman Pinscher: An adoptable dog in Oakland, CA

Large • Adult • Female

Hi, my name is Nica and I am a beautiful, fawn-colored, female doberman pinscher. I was found as a stray and no one is sure how old I am but, like all creatures, I am looking for a loving and safe home with a family to call my own. I really love the outdoors and would probably enjoy going to the beach, park or hiking with you. Receiving treats and being petted will also make me happy. When I take a break from exploring and running, I may lean in for a hug. Volunteers have been teaching me new things but I am willing to learn more from you. Please come in soon with my ACR# to see if we are the perfect match for each other.
Nica is id#09519 at the Oakland Animal Shelter. All animals are listed as spayed/neutered, even if they currently are not, since they will be fixed before leaving the shelter. To adopt an animal, please bring one of the following: 1) proof of home ownership (e.g. property tax receipt, title, or mortgage account); or 2) a rental contract that makes clear pets are allowed. We also require a drivers license and all immediate members living in the household (including children) to attend.

Read Less

More about 09519_Nica
Pet ID: 09519 • Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • Primary color: Yellow, Tan, Blond or Fawn

09519_Nica's Contact Info

Oakland Animal Services, Oakland, CA
•510-535-5602
• Email Oakland Animal Services
•See more pets from Oakland Animal Services
•For more information, visit Oakland Animal Services's Web site.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts