Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the teaser for the news tonight and look at this
http://www.fox8cleveland.com/default.htm
It should open to a pit snarling. It enrages me. I wrote them and complained that I haven't even seen the segment and it already sounds like pits are horrible. One of the teasers shows the lady asking if pits should be banned. So I wrote them,I would urge anyone else at all interested to do so to. After I watch the segment I am sure I will do it again. It is supposed to be about dangeroues dog laws and I am guessign that means it will turn into lets ban pits!

And is it even a pit? It looks so big but I'm sure tehy changed the pic to make it look nicer,right?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
That disturbs me so much. Why do they insist on banning pits? It isn't their fault it is the owners fault. Look at how many ankle bitters there are that attack people are any of them banned? No of course not, but I larger or more muscle toned dog you have to be careful of because OMG it is going to run lose and kill everyone. Come on give me a freaking break. Blaim the owner not the dog or the breed.

Alright that's it. I need to become a Judge and give some of these people what they deserve 100% of the time...

·
Registered
742 Posts
crxman321 said:
sigh.. the irony king and lexus should know what i'm talking about atleast i hope lol
Irony? how is that irony? my post was about comma's

Besides, it wouldnt so much be ironic, rather it would be hypocracy. And for it to be either, this thread would have had to have been posted by one of the people that posted in your thread. It wasnt, so really neither irony or hypocrasy work here.:cool2:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
The Comma thing wasnt what i was Talking about the Article about PitBulls i Posted is what I thought You might of Remembered the whole thing with that.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Actually CRX, this thread was in written in reply to the unfairness of breed discrimination, and a chance to speak out against the media portrayal of the discrimination. It wasn't an article about someone a pit attacked again. So. no, sorry if I don't see a relation, much less irony.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It wasn't that bad. I think what happened is a lot of people must have written in because the segment was taped in september nad they acted like pits should be banned,but then at the end when it came to them live she said but they are the sweetest dogs when raised right and went on and on for a while. But the people against them don;t pay attention to that.

And I'm a little lost on what you guys are arguing about but whatever :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
See the thing that really aggravates me is seeing these breeders breed these HUGE pits. a pitbul shouldnt weigh more than 60 lbs at adulthood, actually they are now claiming that if one does chances are they are inbred!

Grrrrrr......... sorry just aggravates me cause i own one of the sweetest dogs of that breed and they are trying to take him away from me!!!! all because people wont take responsability for their own actions and their dogs actions. and wont train them right!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts