Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From May 2007 to June 2009, like new condition. I'd be glad to give them to whoever wants them--the only problem is shipping. They're heavy--about 16 lbs plus packaging. If you can figure out a way to get them to you without me paying more than 7 or 8 dollars (you pay the difference--probably about 8 dollars USPS or come get them:))--they're yours!!
Colorado Springs, CO

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
id take them, but the shipping would probably be well over $50 lol, hopefully someone close to you gets them!
I keep forgetting to subscribe.

·
Super Moderator
26,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got a taker, I think.

THX for your responses, everyone!

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
I already subscribe but even $15-20 for shipping is well worth the price for 2 years of DD. Single issues of this mag are $20, $90/year for 10 issues.

Sounds like a great deal to me! :nicejob:

From May 2007 to June 2009, like new condition. I'd be glad to give them to whoever wants them--the only problem is shipping. They're heavy--about 16 lbs plus packaging. If you can figure out a way to get them to you without me paying more than 7 or 8 dollars (you pay the difference--probably about 8 dollars USPS or come get them:))--they're yours!!
Colorado Springs, CO

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
If you do not have a taker I may take them. I collect them I have them from the 70 to present. I even have some in triples. I would be happy to send you money for shipping prior to shipping them.

·
Super Moderator
26,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're too late :( They went fast! Which I appreciated, because though I tend to hang on to something forever, once I finally decide to give something up, I can't get it out the door fast enough!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts