Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
dobie fanatic
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted everyone to see my boy his one ear started getting weak so its back up. He kinda has the what is that contraption your pointing at me look. I only got one from my lady this time ill add more when I get some I have puppy pics of him if anybody wants to see those as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
aww, yeah that look like a tall post and can take some time. Odin was the same with one of his ears as well.

·
dobie fanatic
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah there alittle tall and surprising enough he doesnt mess with it. Until the tape has been on for a while and starts peeling up on its own.

·
dobie fanatic
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the first two are from right before I left for korea right after we took the tape and post down and the last one was the first posting

Attachments

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
What a cutie!!!!! Squeaky toys last longer now then when she was little, but I think that's because she goes to doggie day care and is worn out. LOL
Before if it squeaked she was gettin it outta there to see what was makin that noise!
Your baby is a doll!:D

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Apolo is a cute - pup photo #3 says, pick me up now, I want a kiss.
- our girl still had one lazy ear at 7 months...needed another 4 weeks of posting / he is looking good though

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
yeah there alittle tall and surprising enough he doesnt mess with it. Until the tape has been on for a while and starts peeling up on its own.
Good looking boy there. Change the tape at first sign before he starts messing with it, if he has been this good at not messing with it. Personally I would post both ears, bcuz if he starts messing with them, you have a chance that he will mess with the other ear instead of the weak one. Just saying.
Keep up the good work.

Reactions: GA Dobie

·
dobie fanatic
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody kissnme he def loves to rip the sqeekers out of them it takes him a while though he loves it though. He will run around the house with the toy in his mouth just sqeeking away. I think pic #3 def says that to, that i think is my most favorite pic of him when he was smaller. Nubis dad ill have to let the lady know to watch for that I figured it would be better to do just that one. So it would still keep one ear free and force he to still use the muscle in the taped ear you know. Kinda like ours eyes work cant move one without the other thus helping it get stronger. Thats just my theory though in my head it sounds like it should work what do you guys and gals think. There will def be more pics posted soon so stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Ya know, I'd post both of them because you're gonna end up with one really straight and one with a slight bend. You might be able to use less tape at this stage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts