Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is summer and I have a8mth old dobi named Bayley :D weve had her since she was 12 weeks old. Shes avery very hyper! Did I mention she was hyper!?:p I have a 4 and 6 year old who love to play with her and my husband lives to play tug a war with her. We got get from a lady who couldn't keep her in her condo..we've been thru hookworms and puppy buying now of we can just get thru her trying to run off.. well enough said..i know I'll be back on here :D

Summer

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,301 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from PA. Very pretty girl. Thanks for giving her a home. Some obedience classes might be helpful. A check with a local dog training club will help you find a good class to attend with her. Lots of training information also on this forum. Best of luck.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Training will help with the running. Lots of helpful people and information on this site. Training just takes time, so have some patience set aside. Best of luck!

Welcome aboard.. Cute pup.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Hi,

I'm from KC but have gotten most of my dobes from Florida. Your girl is really pretty.

KC/Linda

1 - 10 of 10 Posts