Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Traci and I am new to the forum.

I do Doberman rescue. I have 2 of my own, and currently a foster.
Clifford was my first got him as a puppy before I became active in rescue.
Meka is my female, she came from rescue.
Chopper is my current foster.
I guess I consider myself a bit of a Dobe ahloic.
I live in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Its great to see so many people CRAZY for Dobermans!!!

Pictures:
1. Clifford
2. Meka
3. Chopper

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great to see you !!!!!

You do such wonderful work with rescue !

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Welcome to Doberman Talk Dobermom!!! Always great to see someone that rescues!!!!! Love the pics, keep them coming!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the forum! How wonderful that you do fostering! I am sure that you will find this forum, friendly, informative, supportive and full of people who are nutty about Dobermans! Welcome again, from my crew, Spirit, Raven, Gypsy and Iris!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Traci and welcome to the forum from the brumwolf pack. Are those my girls you have there,they look very alike(see below)!L to R Chelsie,Tia and Amber

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi Traci, beautiful looking dobes in your pics and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing about your happy ever after stories with rescue. Congrats to you for doing such wonderful work. :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Traci, we are practically neihbors!! I just live about 35 miles south of Indy! I'm Paul, and I have 2 black & rust females, Darmok and Sasha. I've had Dar since she was 7 1/2 weeks old and she is 3 now. Sasha was a rescue, had her since she was about 6 mo. old and now she is 2. Wow, your dogs are beautiful. So glad to see a fellow 'hoosier' on board!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brumwolf, are dogs do look alot alike. Meka the black is my only girl. Clifford, the first picture I have had since he was a puppy. Chopper the last picture, is a petite looking male. He is my foster.

Paul, thats great we are almost neighbors!!! I actually live in Fishers.

Thanks for all the nice welcomes!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!! Great to see antoher Doberman lover ;) And to hear that you take rescues :D That's great!!!

Your Dobes are beautiful as well! :)

I'm Eva-Marie and I have my very first Dobe who's 17 weeks. His name is Bruno. I don't think I could have picked a better breed to bring into my family hehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts