Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sashagirl
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I would just like to start off by saying hi to everyone. I have been a visitor of this site many times before and have finally decided to join as a member. So far I have learned so much from this site and all of its members, and I would just like to say thank you for all that you share. I have always been intrigued with Dobermans, and always wanted one throughout my childhood. When I finally got Sasha my world forever changed, I don’t think I could ever explain how much my beautiful girl means to me! My heart goes out to everyone on this site that has lost one their kids to any of the many health related diseases out there that plague Doberman's! I originally found this site in hopes to find someone who might have a recommendation for a Cardiologist in Washington. Sasha recently turned four in February and I have become increasingly worried now, as I cannot even imagine her being anything other than the happy dog she is. Once again thank you!

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Hi from Japan!
As you've lived with your Sasha for 4 years, you must be an experienced doberman owner. I'd like you to share your stories and pics of Sasha! Please come back to DT often;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts